Saturday, October 9, 2010

Reality vs. Ideal

Will to be honest i really dont like school but if i had to choose what is my favorite thing of school i would choose gym and English. I choose gym because i play my favorite subject which is soccer. I also picked English class because I have Mrs. Edwards and she is so funny and she thought my cousin too. What i dislike about school is basically everything but the most thing i dislike is that during our lunch break we're not aloud to use our phones and when that's basically our free time. Also i don't like that we can't go to McDonalds or any other places during lunch! I don't really agree with does policy of the school.
 If I was the principal of the school i would of make a lot off changes. For example i would change the rule of using our phones and to go out and eat during lunch. I would also give like three or five more minutes untail the late bell rings for next period. I would have more teachers that are more helpful and that would understand the students better. I say school should be more fun and interstaning but at the same time a educational appertunity.






No comments:

Post a Comment